The Rockingham Litter Control Program (LCP) was established in 2006 and is operated under the Rockingham-Harrisonburg Court Services Unit (CSU). LCP is a condition of probation or in lieu of a conviction. Upon referral to LCP by order of a judge, you are required to:
LCP days will not be rescheduled.
- Promptly report to the Rockingham-Harrisonburg Court Services Unit to schedule your LCP dates. The LCP program operates on Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Report to the office location at 20 E Gay Street, Harrisonburg, VA 22802 by no later than 7:50 am on the dates you are scheduled to work.
- Dress appropriately for work - No open shoes, sandals, or shorts will be allowed.
- Pack a bag lunch or snacks. A water cooler and storage cooler for lunches will be provided.
- Bring photo identification on the dates you are scheduled to work.
If you fail to appear for LCP, appear for work under the influence of drugs or alcohol, perform unsatisfactorily, or fail to comply with any of the conditions of LCP, a capias may be issued for your arrest.
In case of inclement weather, you may contact (540) 564-3144. A recording will follow advising whether LCP has been cancelled. If the recording does not specify otherwise, it will be assumed that LCP is running as scheduled.