How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
Rockingham County
Administration Center
20 E. Gay St.
Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Road Signs
About Road Signs
Rockingham County Public Works is responsible for fabricating, installing, maintaining, and repairing the County street name signs. Please call (540) 564-3020 to report a missing or damaged sign.

The Virginia Department of Transportation maintains all other road signs and can be reached at (540)-434-2586.